market passion

Saturday, October 09, 2010

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!

Hai friends, it has been long time since I wrote in my blog. The Indian stock market is going from strength to strength, atleast Indexwise, much again my expectation of a good correction from 5400-5500(Nifty) levels to 5000 levels. but many of my market friends say that they are not able to make money as most of the shares in their portfolio are not moving up. So it is only the FII money which is propelling the index to newer heights. Most of the problems in the western world are still far from being resolved with TIME being the only healer. But the outlook for India in particular, among emerging markets, is quite positive inspite of all its inherent problems. I am happy that the stocks I have been recommending are doing well, like Spicejet, INOX Leisure, Cairn India and IFCI to name a few. I am still convinced that there will be a sharp correction of 300-400 points in Nifty and 1000-1200 points in Sensex sometime soon but when and from which level is really difficult to predict. Lets wait and see!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home